Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that your oral health is a very personal thing. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions in dentistry, which is why we pay close attention to all your questions. We want to understand what is important to you because it’s the best way for us to know what’s on your mind and how we can help.
Our team hears lots of questions, and we have shared a few that we hear most often. If you don’t see your question addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (708) 260-6203 or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- I’m missing teeth. Which is better – a bridge or an implant?
- Is this procedure going to hurt?
- What can I do if I want to replace teeth but don't want dentures?
- How can I improve my smile by changing the shape of my teeth?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you make same-day appointments?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?
- I lost a filling. How do I know if it’s an emergency?
- I have a toothache. What is the best pain medication for it?
- What food and drinks stain teeth?
- What's the difference between getting a tooth filled and getting a root canal?
- Why do I need a dental cleaning every six months?
- Is professional teeth whitening worth it?